[AfriNIC-announce] CORRECTION Venue for Training Workshop in Mauritania 20-21 OCT 08

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 10 13:38:19 SAST 2008

Hello, I must make a correction on the dates for training, the confirmed dates which
were the dates all along are 20-21 October 2008 for the training workshop in Nouakchott,
Mauritania.  To be held at:

Mercure Marhaba
160, avenue Gamal Abder Nasser
NOUAKCHOTT - MAURITANIA
Tel : (+222)5295050 -
Fax : (+222)5295055 -
@ : H3308 at accor.com

Please arrive by 9:00 a.m. on 21 Oct 2008 for registration, as the workshop will begin
at 9:30 a.m.  Thank you in advance for your participation and please contact me if you
have any questions.

Thank you and hope this didn't cause too much confusion,
Lillian