[AfriNIC-announce] AfriNIC-9 will be moved to a different venue

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Fri Oct 17 07:45:51 SAST 2008

Dear Colleague,

Please be informed that due to unforeseen problems with the local host, AfriNIC-9 will
not take place in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia as previously planned.  This decision was made
only yesterday and we are now in the process of identifying a new venue and hope to make a
decision in the next few days, and will advise you accordingly.  We intend to keep the
same schedule of 22-28 November 2008.

If you have made reservations directly with the Sheraton or other hotels in Addis,
please cancel them as soon as possible.

We hope that this change does not cause a great inconvenience for you and that you will
still be available to participate in AfriNIC-9 at the new venue as we appreciate your
support of our meetings and mission!

Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience. If you have any questions or
concerns at this time, please contact me by email.

Sincerely

Lillian Sharpley
Communications Area Mgr
AfriNIC