[AISPC] Re: DNSSEC Presentation at AIS

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 22:58:11 UTC 2015

Hi Alain,
For purposes of clarity, I wish to state that I in no way, shape or form
condone the actions/inaction of KENIC in relation to not posting a
postmortem of the incident in a timely fashion, and also that I encourage
Mich and everyone one close to KENIC to coerce or cajole the team into
producing this report before or during the upcoming meeting for everyone's
information and action.

That being said, I would like to request that we not make the postmortem a
prerequisite for deliberation on the issue. I strongly believe that doing
so would further curtail the ability of KENIC and other stakeholders from
learning from the experience, if for any reason KENIC is unable to produce
this report on time.

Regards,