[AISPC] Results

Ashil ashil at afrinic.net
Thu Apr 16 09:25:48 UTC 2015

Hello PC,

Following your comments/votes here are the results-

We have 26 presentations accepted and 2 rejects.

For the AFRINIC plenary the max number of presentations we can fit is 8.

For AfNOG, I think it is 12 , from my previous conversation with Noah?

There is a possibility that we might not fit all presentations.

Hence I would like to propose to use our scoring system to accept presentations whose score is 4 and above and reject all presentations which have scored below 4.

This way we also ensure we have better quality for our selected presentations.

Let me know what you think by today (please quickly).

I shall then proceed with informing presenters about the results and comments received from PC.

Thanks,

Ashil

Submission 1 - Pass - rating 7

Submission 2 - Pass - rating 5.5

Submission 3 -  Pass - rating 7

Submission 4 -  Pass - 4

Submission 5 - Pass - 5.5

Submission 6 - Pass -Rating 5 - (request for presenter to be more focused on topic)

Submission 7 - Rating 3 - Pass

Submission 8 -  Rating 8 - Pass

Submission 9 -  Rating 7 - Pass

Submission 10 -  Rating 5 - Pass

Submission 12-  Rating  7- Pass

Submission 13 - Rating 6 - Pass

Submission 14 - Rating 6 Pass

Submission 15 -  Rating 1 - Reject

Submission 16 - Rating 8 - Pass

Submission 17 - Rating 4 - Pass -

Submission 18 - Rating 3.5 - Pass

Submission 19:  Rating 3.5 - Pass

Submission 20: Rating 4 - Pass

Submission 21: Rating 2.5 - Reject

Submission 22: Rating 4.5 - Pass

Submission 23: Rating 4 - Pass

Submission 24 : Rating 7 - Pass

Submission 25 -  Rating 5.5 - Pass

Submission 26- Rating 4.5 - Pass

Submission 27 - Rating 5 - Pass

Submission 28 - Rating 6 - Pass

Submission 29: Rating 5.5 Pass

Ashil Oogarah
Technical Communications Writer/Editor,
AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w:
www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Join us for AIS’15 in Tunisia
24 May - 5 June, 2015