[AISPC] The Africa Internet Summit 2014 - Call for Papers.

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:31:01 SAST 2014

Hello Douglas/all
On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Douglas Onyango <ondouglas at gmail.com>wrote:

> I also think we should try and figure out a better way to comment and
> classify the presentations. This text based system doesn't seem work
> very well for me

+1 i think a paper submission system similar to the way applicants submit
to afnog workshop; where there is independent review and ratings should be
introduced. Nevertheless i think the google docs is a good workable
alternative for now.

On a lighter note, i found this url:
http://papers.afnog.org/user/login.php?event=11

Although i don't know how the backend looks like, perhaps we can use it in
future?

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*