[AISPC] The Africa Internet Summit 2014 - Call for Papers.

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 11:13:35 SAST 2014

Hi Ashil, et al,
I have completed my review and provided comments.
Could you advise on next steps --- it is 7th and I think response to
authors should happen today.
I also think we should try and figure out a better way to comment and
classify the presentations. This text based system doesn't seem work
very well for me

Regards,

On 4 April 2014 15:27, Ashil Oogarah <ashil at afrinic.net> wrote:
> Hello PC,
>
> Gentle reminder -
>
> You can see presentations/submissions online at http://goo.gl/CMT3d5.
>
> Please send us your comments before 7 April.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Ashil
>
> On 4 Apr 2014, at 09:58, Ashil Oogarah wrote:
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> Thank you.
>
> PC, please act on this asap.
>
> Best,
>
> Ashil
> On 3 Apr 2014, at 16:45, Bope Domilongo Christian wrote:
>
> Hi Ashil,
>
> I have voted and comment.
>
> Regards
>

> On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:42 PM, Ashil Oogarah <ashil at afrinic.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hello PC,
>>
>> Gentle reminder to cast your vote on the AIS submissions.
>>
>> Deadline for this is 3 April.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ashil
>>
>> On 3 Apr 2014, at 08:07, Isatou Jah wrote:
>>
>> Ashil,
>>
>> I have reviewed and made comments on the documents from googledocs.
>>
>> Isatou
>>
>> From: Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:43:17 +0100
>> To: ashil oogarah <ashil at afrinic.net>
>> Cc: "aispc at afrinic.net" <aispc at afrinic.net>
>> Subject: Re: [AISPC] The Africa Internet Summit 2014 - Call for Papers.
>>
>> Hello Ashil,
>>
>> I have reviewed and made comments on the documents. I think there is just
>> 1 or 2 of them that does not seem to fit within the scope of papers
>> required.
>>
>> Cheers!
>> PS: There is a bit of learning curve to commenting on the document. Just
>> incase below is the step:
>>
>> - Navigate to http://goo.gl/CMT3d5
>> - Click each of the file and click open
>> - The new document page that opens has comment on the top right
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM, ashil oogarah <ashil at afrinic.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> PC,
>>>
>>> Gentle reminder -

>>> Ashil
>>>
>>> On 1 Apr 2014, at 17:14, Bope Domilongo Christian wrote:
>>>
>>> The google link is more comfortable.
>>>
>>> Thank you

>>> Mr Ashil Oogarah
>>> Technical Communications writer/editor, AFRINIC Ltd.
>>> t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
>>> facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Seun Ojedeji,
>> Federal University Oye-Ekiti
>> web:      http://www.fuoye.edu.ng
>> Mobile: +2348035233535
>> alt email: seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng

>> Mr Ashil Oogarah
>> Technical Communications writer/editor, AFRINIC Ltd.
>> t: +230 403 51 00 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
>> facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
>>

> Mr Ashil Oogarah
> [...]

Douglas Onyango, PRINCE 2, ITILv3
UG: +256 772 712 139 | NG: +234 813 604 7638