[AISPC] CfP

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 21 12:45:57 SAST 2013

Here is the attachment for those who did not receive it.

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013