[AISPC] CfP

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 21 12:43:26 SAST 2013

Hi Geert,

Adiel's message came in after I had sent out this. I will look at it and see how this can be incorporated in the message. But these being overarching themes, and given people's sentiments that it should be sent out asap, I think we can still send it out and see where the presentations we get can be put. But I will incorporate Adiel's views in the cfp.

Thanks.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013