[AISPC] CfP

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 21 15:53:36 SAST 2013

Dear all,

I have synthesised the suggestions we received to 12 main areas as below. I will send out the CfP today. Could you all please see the attached, and the list below and let me know whether this reflects what we discussed herein.

Many thanks.

George

1.    Internet Governance

2.    E-governance

3.    Access and development

4.    The Internet and economic development

5.    Business practices in the era of technology

6.    Higher education in the age of technology

7.    Cyber Security

8.    Technology and business

9.    Cloud Computing

10. Open Data/Big Data

11. Technology and content production

12. Relations between mobile operators and the Internet community

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013