[AISPC] CfP

Geert Jan de Groot geertj at nsrc.org
Thu Feb 21 12:35:03 SAST 2013

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:08:42 +0400 George Nyabuga wrote:
> Please find attached what we will send out today as the CfP. Please let
> us know. We will send this out by the end of our business day today so
> will incorporate any views received by then.

The attachement was missing; the suggestions I sent earlier today
were just things to consider in *addition* to what the CfP brings us.

Can you share with us the text you propose to send as CfP?
Also:
- Who will send it?
- To where? Which lists / fora?

Also, I think Adiel's point should be considered, but again I didn't
see this in your CfP proposal text.

Also, for next time - we should have a review mechanism - there is
one, but I don't think we can set it up in time to be used this year?
Or can it be resurrected quickly so it can be used this year?
Something to consider for next year at the very least.

GJ