[AISPC] CfP

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Thu Feb 21 12:38:56 SAST 2013

Hi Hisham,

This is the non-technical stuff. Remember, the technical ones like the trainings, workshops etc are already taken care of and will be part of the programme anyway, we will just have to work on the programme. Well, I can remove the bit of this being for AFRINIC 18, and this being the reason for sending this out for comments.

Thanks.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013