[AISPC] Programme

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Mon Feb 18 13:03:03 SAST 2013

Thanks Hisham. I think we can accommodate many of these issues you have listed below. Once we have agreed on the topics then it would be fairly easy to decide which days we would like to see the issues discussed. These will of course be logically arranged.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013