[AISPC] Programme

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:09:26 SAST 2013

Hi Mark,
I like the CfP for AfNOG, so unless someone else objects, I consider
it as good as finished.
Now to nail this on the AfriNIC/non-technical side, my thoughts are:-

1. Based on mine, Hisham's and Noah's input, a CfP for the none
technical stuff be drafted.
2. We allow 20th as the deadline for getting a final CfP for AIS
3. On 21st we send the CfP out with the following dates:-

Call for Papers Opens           21 February 2013
First Draft Program Published   21  March 2013
Final Deadline for Submissions  29 April 2013
Final Program Published         6 May 2013
Final Slides Received           13 May 2013

My query on who is driving this discussion is a question that remains
unanswered. I initially thought George from AfriNIC, but I could have
been mistaken. Perhaps if George doesn't return to the discussion soon
we should think of another way to steer things, or this 8 axle truck
will keep at this same location.

Douglas Onyango | +256-772-712 139 | Twitter: @ondouglas
Life is the educator's practical joke in which you spend the first
half learning, and the second half learning that everything you
learned in the first was a joke.