[AISPC] AIS program

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Wed Apr 10 08:26:02 SAST 2013

Hi Nancy,

It would really be up to the various organisations to determine the content of their sessions. They just need to let us know what they will contain so that we put them in the programme so that people can make informed choices when selecting which ones to attend.

That said, we will of course share before any final decision.

Thanks.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013