[AISPC] AIS program

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Mon Apr 8 12:57:58 SAST 2013

Hi Hisham, and all,

I have worked on the panels. Please see attached. Feedback is welcome. I am now in the process of seeing where the sessions can fit  in in the programme.

Thanks.

George

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013