[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Registration Opens for the first AFRINIC IPv6 & RPKI e-Deployathon 2022

Mukom Tamon mukom.tamon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 02:02:08 UTC 2022

Hi Noah,

On Wed, 13 Apr 2022 at 18:24, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> wrote:

> Can AFRINIC through the creative commons license open source what has so
> far been done and proven to be working. Put it out there and let folk jump
> on it. Most NOG content published and is available out there, the NSRC
> content is available out there. Even PFS BG4ALL is published and out there
> for whoever cares to use the knowledge.
>
> I advise that AFRINIC makes its content publicly available and incase
> anyone in the service region cant figure stuff out then then can ask on all
> available forums which includes the AFRINIC helpdesk

You are correct. That is why we have https://afrinic.academy/

- 13 interactive courses
- English (8), French (5) & Arabic (3)
- More being added as we develop them
- 100% free of charge to anyone anywhere in the world.

We actually have people from all over the world on it right now. And we're
always adding to it.

The Helpdesk is always available. The e-Deployathon | Deployathon is our
invention to scale the Helpdesk

I hope that helps.

Please spread the word about https://afrinic.academy/ and let's see if we
can get 10,000 learners by the end of the year.
--

Mukom Akong T.

LinkedIn:Mukom <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mukom>  |  twitter:
@perfexcellent

“When you work, you are the FLUTE through whose lungs the whispering of the
hours turns to MUSIC" - Kahlil Gibran