[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Registration Opens for the first AFRINIC IPv6 & RPKI e-Deployathon 2022

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Apr 13 14:21:33 UTC 2022

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 11:23 AM AFRINIC Communication <comms at afrinic.net>
wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,

Dear Team AFRINIC,

> If selected, you will get the exact step by step guidance, tools and
> techniques we’ve perfected in 8 (e-)Deployathons and over 100 helpdesk
> calls towards your IPv6 deployment plans.

Can AFRINIC through the creative commons license open source what has so
far been done and proven to be working. Put it out there and let folk jump
on it. Most NOG content published and is available out there, the NSRC
content is available out there. Even PFS BG4ALL is published and out there
for whoever cares to use the knowledge.

I advise that AFRINIC makes its content publicly available and incase
anyone in the service region cant figure stuff out then then can ask on all
available forums which includes the AFRINIC helpdesk

Cheers
Noah