[AfrIPv6-Discuss] Registration is now open for our first “Zero to IPv6 Certified in 21 Days” Workshop!

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Mon May 2 12:28:24 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

Between 2009 and 2017, we flew to more than 50 countries in Africa to deliver our signature 3-day intensive IPv6 Deep-dive to over 6000 engineers.

But here, there’s still a problem:

there are still countries we’ve not been to
there are still cities with engineers we never made it to
there are still 100 times more engineers in countries we’ve been that couldn’t attend the training

As a result, we have been exploring other ways to ensure that no one in Africa who needs that training will get left behind.

We are now pleased to introduce you to our new workshop: ‘ Zero to IPv6 Certified in 21 days’.

This is your opportunity to develop the skills required to design, build and run IPv6 networks:

from the comfort of your home
with a community of other engineers like you
with the guidance of our trainers in 4 live sessions

Instead of a 3-day intensive Bootcamp, if you can dedicate just an average of 1.5 hours a day over three weeks (excluding weekends), you will be set to become a globally IPv6 certified  engineer! Some of you might even win up to a 100% discount on the certification exam fee.

Here are the topics you will be covering over 3 weeks:

Week 1

IPv6 Foundations
Configure Basic IPv6
Create The Perfect IPv6 Address Plan
Live Session #1 on 13th May 2022

Week 2

Mastering Neighbour Discovery Protocol
Implement IPv6 Routing
Live Session #2 on 20th May 2022

Week 3

Provision IPv6 Configuration
Mastering IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
Live Session #3 27th May 2022

Are you ready for the future of the Internet?
Are you up to the challenges?

 Register here <https://learn.afrinic.net/z2c6>: https://learn.afrinic.net/z2c6 <https://learn.afrinic.net/z2c6>
We look forward to seeing you on 9th May 2022!

Sincerely

AFRINIC Training Team