[AfrIPv6-Discuss] corporate apathy

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Wed Oct 26 09:57:57 UTC 2016

On 26/Oct/16 11:36, Saul Stein wrote:

> I guess  this is a fairly standard response. So this is the perception
> that we need to change.  The key being no ADVANTAGE…
>
> Does anyone know of any short articles that have been produced to
> counter this type of argument? Cases where 6to4 natting won’t work etc?

Firstly, if you are running 6to4, more annoyance to you :-). But I
imagine you meant NAT64...

The business justification makes it the right thing to do. Simply, do
you want to keep moving bits on the Internet (or an internet) in the
(near?) future?

To be honest, if we cannot find a way to drum that in, then I'm okay
with watching those companies that do not want to deploy IPv6 become
less competitive and fall away, purely for that reason alone.

Mark.