[AfrIPv6-Discuss] NAT64 for Dual Stacking!

Fabian Jr afabbie at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 06:06:34 UTC 2016

thanks Daniel for your quick repsonse too..

i  said already that i want to do a Dual Stack Setup between IPv6 subnet and IPv4 Subnet..... to be able to parallel run the two versions for sometimes and gradually remove IPv4 ........

this is possible by enabling NAT64 in the router between the two networks........

Arbogast Fabian,

cell:+255-78-447-8387