[afripv6-discuss] IPv6 Magic --- New from Microsoft --- SecureDirectAccess end to end

marc marc at let.de
Sat Feb 21 03:41:07 SAST 2009

> Just visit the ITU meeting participation lists and you will see that
> all
> attendees from the Developing nations have a yahoo email address.

good evening

Serious  development  conversation should  have more stringent rules
like :

"Freemail addresses are not accepted " <http://www.sixxs.net/faq/account/?faq=email

and it should require a PGP/GnuPG Key

regards

Marc Manthey

--
Les Enfants Terribles - WWW.LET.DE
Marc Manthey 50672 Köln - Germany
mail: marc at let.de
jabber :marc at kgraff.net
IRC: #opencu  freenode.net
PGP/GnuPG: 0x1ac02f3296b12b4d
twitter: http://twitter.com/macbroadcast
web: http://www.let.de

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.