[AfrICANN-discuss] Issues of Canadian Visa for ICANN66

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Oct 25 12:01:02 UTC 2019

Kris

Can the African team involved with ICANN do something about it? YES I
believe they should.

Can AfriNIC equally support in away? YES they should.

I dont understand why anyone would be denied a VISA to attend meeting in
which they have been invited.

Should local host team take this seriously? YES they should otherwise what
is the point of the invitation.

Remote participation is for folks who dont plan on attending physically and
should not be imposed on those who want to attend physically.

So the remote participation suggestion is out of context with what is
being raised here.

Noah