[AfrICANN-discuss] Issues of Canadian Visa for ICANN66

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:36:37 UTC 2019

Noah

It is part of your job to ensure the things are sorted as well, I know it is a big one to play around with but you deserve some help to get yourself rolling from the beginning. , you are key for Africa presence anywhere , so, I think you could think about it.

To all I am not stating that NOAH will do it, but, giving him food for though, those who are going to b present to perhaps have a little talk and decided how RIRs can also help with ICANN participation without making the RIR the travel agent. Food for thought :) have a good meeting

Kris Seeburn
Email: seeburn.k at gmail.com <mailto:Seeburn.k at gmail.com>
LinkedIn:linkedin.com/in/kseeburn <mailto:Seeburn.k at gmail.com>
Twitter: twitter.com/seeburnk <mailto:Seeburn.k at gmail.com>