[AfrICANN-discuss] [AFRI-Discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 54 Dublin

ymshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:50:25 UTC 2015

Fellows,

It is good to read this discussion taking place prior the "meeting" or "pub crawl in Ireland"... Bravo!

Maybe, for such meetings to  be effective, they should have taken place muchearlier, then feed the Deliberations (Statement) to ICANN Systems through Africa Represention at the Board or its Constituents...?

Maybe meet at Dublin to produce the Statement for the next ICANN mtg? Otherwise,  it will be business as usual. ..
Just a suggestion / thought:-)

Kind regards
Yassin.

Sent from Samsung Mobile