[AfrICANN-discuss] Breaking News: DotConnectAfrica Trust Wins Resounding Victory against ICANN in IRP Accountability

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Jul 13 12:52:22 UTC 2015

On 13/07/15 13:41, Mwendwa Kivuva wrote:

> opportunity to go back to the drawing board, and probably negotiate with
> ZACR for a revenue sharing deal. Its all about revenue isn't it?

I'd be elected Pope *AND* eat my hat if ZACR entered into any form of
payoff agreement with DCA, after their behaviour, which must have cost
.AFRICA several hundreds of thousand dollars AND delayed the launch of
.AFRICA by several years.

If DCA were just about getting revenue, I'm sure they'd have tried years
ago. It seems more about ego to me.