[AfrICANN-discuss] Breaking News: DotConnectAfrica Trust Wins Resounding Victory against ICANN in IRP Accountability

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Jul 13 13:11:52 UTC 2015

On 13 July 2015 at 15:52, Nigel Roberts <nigel at channelisles.net> wrote:

> I'd be elected Pope *AND* eat my hat if ZACR entered into any form of
> payoff agreement with DCA, after their behaviour, which must have cost
> .AFRICA several hundreds of thousand dollars AND delayed the launch of
> .AFRICA by several years.
>
> If DCA were just about getting revenue, I'm sure they'd have tried years
> ago. It seems more about ego to me.

Well, You better start your journey to Vatican for the Papal conclave, and
also ensure your hat is made of pasta :)

Anyway, I see DCA have proved themselves able to drag this issue for two
years now, and nothing will prevent them from dragging it into another
year. I can imagine the frustration on the part of ZACR. If a roundtable
agreement was reached years earlier, it would have saved everybody  a whole
lot of trouble

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson