[AfrICANN-discuss] Looking for African ccTLD costs

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:51:12 UTC 2014

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Rebecca Wanjiku <rebecca.wanjiku at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I recently came across this pricing for .na for Namibia and I was a bit
> shocked by the high costs.
>
> http://www.info.na/domain/indexforeign.php
>
> You can say that again and its the same felling at a first glance on those
pricing; even the national version[1] is not encouraging either. Perhaps
this is also one of the reasons affecting ccTLD development in our region.
[2]

Cheers!
1. http://www.info.na/domain/mean.php
2. We need to get to a level where It should not make sense for gTLD to be
more expensive than ccTLD as that is the case for many countries in our
region. I hope the aftld is looking into all these challenges

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*