[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [technical-issues] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- Remaining IPv4 Addresses to be Redistributed to Regional Internet Registries | Address Redistribution Signals that IPv4 is Nearing Total Exhaustion

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:31:44 SAST 2014

Okay that was my mobile swipe writing handbook instead of handout that I
read. ;-)
Maybe handout mean something different to you, however handout where I come
from is usually known to be a form of manual/guide, which if put within
context could mean technical guideline.

In anycase I think we are on the same page on this one just expressing it
with different words. ;)

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.