Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] FW: Workshop release - Communiqué de Presse - Cotonou

Patricia Senghor patricia at afrinic.net
Fri May 9 10:59:21 SAST 2014

Hi everybody,

First all all, I would like to thank Pierre, Yaovi and Bob for this
excellent workshop.

As also stated by my colleagues, I am also experiencing a hard time to
Senegal Airlines finally took off yesterday after more than 3 hours
late. We arrived in Dakar at 2.00 am to discover after 1 hour waiting
that the company did not load our luggages.
The said airline is unable to tell us when we will get them. As I am
flying with SAA to go back to Mauritius via Johannesburg, it is not sure
to have my suit-case transferred and sent to Mauritius if I leave Dakar
without having received it, prior to my departure tomorrow, Saturday,
May 10-2014.

I hope to sort this out asap.

Best.

Patricia

On 5/8/2014 10:39 PM, ALI Hadji Mmadi wrote:

> Merci Yaovi.
> Avec un retard accusé depuis Cotonou, toute la ligne est aussi
> touchée. Par consequent, je suis toujours à Nairobi jusqu'à samedi.
> Nos amis de Burundi, RDC et ceux qui allaient en Afrique du sud sont
> aussi concernés par cette perturbation.
> Toute fois, je tiens a remercier Pierre, Yaovi et  tous ceux qui ont
> mis leur energie pour la reussite de l'atelier.
> Hadji
>
> Le jeudi 8 mai 2014, Yaovi Atohoun <yaovi.atohoun at icann.org
> <mailto:yaovi.atohoun at icann.org>> a écrit :
>
>     Dear all,
>
>     Please see attached a Press release on the Cotonou workshop. More
>     information will follow.
>
>     Bonjour a tous: Voici joint un communique de Presse sur  l'atelier
>     de Cotonou.  D'autres informations suivront.
>
>     Merci
>
>     -
>     Yaovi Atohoun
>     Stakeholder Engagement and Operations  Manager -- Africa
>     ICANN -- www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org>
>     Mobile : +229 66015649 / 97891228

Patricia Gnilane SENGHOR
Cooperation and Project Development Manager, AFRINIC Ltd.
t: +230 4035144. | M: +230 58275956 |tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia