Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] FW: Workshop release - Communiqué de Presse - Cotonou

Christopher Momanyi cmomanyi at strathmore.edu
Fri May 9 17:01:06 SAST 2014

Dear Patricia,
Thanks for this update. Sorry for this, I was in the Gambia to attend the
IAD summit in March. I will advise those traveling to/from west Africa to
consider using the the Gambia Bird and connect to Nairobi using Kenya or
Ethiopian airways, these airlines are more reliable when it comes to
keeping time.

Regards

On 9 May 2014 11:59, Patricia Senghor <patricia at afrinic.net> wrote:

>  Hi everybody,
>
> First all all, I would like to thank Pierre, Yaovi and Bob for this
> excellent workshop.
>
> As also stated by my colleagues, I am also experiencing a hard time to go
> back to Mauritius.
> Senegal Airlines finally took off yesterday after more than 3 hours late.
> We arrived in Dakar at 2.00 am to discover after 1 hour waiting that the
> company did not load our luggages.
> The said airline is unable to tell us when we will get them. As I am
> flying with SAA to go back to Mauritius via Johannesburg, it is not sure to
> have my suit-case transferred and sent to Mauritius if I leave Dakar
> without having received it, prior to my departure tomorrow, Saturday, May
> 10-2014.
>
> I hope to sort this out asap.
>
> Best.
>
> Patricia
>

> On 5/8/2014 10:39 PM, ALI Hadji Mmadi wrote:
>

> Merci Yaovi.
> Avec un retard accusé depuis Cotonou, toute la ligne est aussi touchée.
> Par consequent, je suis toujours à Nairobi jusqu'à samedi.
> Nos amis de Burundi, RDC et ceux qui allaient en Afrique du sud sont
> aussi concernés par cette perturbation.
> Toute fois, je tiens a remercier Pierre, Yaovi et  tous ceux qui ont mis
> leur energie pour la reussite de l'atelier.
> Hadji
>
> Le jeudi 8 mai 2014, Yaovi Atohoun <yaovi.atohoun at icann.org> a écrit :
>
>>  Dear all,
>>
>>  Please see attached a Press release on the Cotonou workshop. More
>> information will follow.
>>
>>  Bonjour a tous: Voici joint un communique de Presse sur  l'atelier de
>> Cotonou.  D'autres informations suivront.
>>
>>  Merci
>>
>>  -
>>  Yaovi Atohoun
>> Stakeholder Engagement and Operations  Manager - Africa
>> ICANN -  www.icann.org
>> Mobile : +229 66015649 / 97891228

> Patricia Gnilane SENGHOR
> Cooperation and Project Development Manager, AFRINIC Ltd.
> t: +230 4035144. | M: +230 58275956 |tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.netfacebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Christopher Momanyi
Strathmore University
Ole Sangale Rd, Madaraka Estate
PO Box 59857 -00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel : +254 0703 034 000 office ext 2152
www.strathmore.edu

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore's Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".