[AfrICANN-discuss] Complaint from Sudan to ICANN

gift gift at itibots.com
Mon Feb 24 17:35:58 SAST 2014

How do these rules and restrictions apply to UN developmental
organizations?  Any chance of ICANN obtaining a waiver to such
restrictions since it is a non political, not for profit (no trade)
member driven developmental organization?

On 24/02/2014 04:54 PM, Michele Neylon - Blacknight wrote:

> **sigh**
>
> You're not getting it.
>
> The US government has rules and restrictions about who can trade with who
>
> If a country is on that list then a US entity cannot trade with them
>
> That's all.
>
> It doesn't matter if you or anyone else think X or Y or
>
> A US entity cannot choose which laws they obey and which ones they ignore
>
> --
>
> Mr Michele Neylon
>
> Blacknight Solutions
>
> Hosting & Colocation, Domains
>
> http://www.blacknight.co/
>
> http://blog.blacknight.com/
>
> http://www.technology.ie
>
> Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
>
> Locall: 1850 929 929
>
> Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
>
> Fax. +353 (0) 1 4811 763
>
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mneylon

> Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business
> Park,Sleaty
>
> Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland Company No.: 370845

Gift Shava
Financial Controller

Information Technology Integrators
www. itibots.com <http://itibots.com>

Office: +26739334779, Mobile: +26772115870
Fax: +2673170457