[AfrICANN-discuss] Smart Infrastructure: Transform Africa 2013

Adiel Akplogan adiel at afrinic.net
Thu Nov 7 16:11:28 SAST 2013

Hello El, I thought the original question was about AFRINIC stats related to what is been about number resources allocations/assignments?

> "maybe they can get some statistics out on how many IP numbers are distributed, where, etc." …

Which is what McTim answer to.

Anyway, if you are looking for transaction stats you may also look at:

http://afrinic.net/en/services/statistics/rt-stats

Thanks.

- a.