[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Africa Event in Addis 5-8 March 2013

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Sun Feb 3 10:54:10 SAST 2013

On Feb 2, 2013, at 21:33, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I got a feeling that the Addis meeting should be postponed to provide time for consultations and preparations in order for it to be effective.

One recalls an earlier call from Dr Yassin for the aswg to stop developing the Africa strategy. Dr sent a letter to ICANN asking for that. This was wisely over ruled

This new call to postpone the event is merely another disruption or perhaps even sabotage

Does Africa want to develop?

Btw: when did you know that director of the company you advise, DCA, was using a false identity Lerato Ma to advance DCA's gTLD application? Be sincere to Africa's DNS business by condemning Sockpuppetry