[AfrICANN-discuss] Management of African ccTLDs: Panne du .td?

Adamou Nacer adamou.nacer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:21:28 SAST 2012

Hi Nigel,
Le 17/09/2012 17:03, Nigel Roberts a écrit :
> I don't want to make this sound like a commercial (and there are
> others - also inside Africa - who no doubt can offer to assist as
> well) but just to mention we may be able to help any African ccTLDs
> who maybe need additional resources -- from a simple secondary
> nameserver right through to a complete backend registry.
>
> Happy to be contacted at any time. Off list, probably, best.
In fact the problem is not only technical. I think they have support
from afnic. But you see, that isn't enough. I called a friend of mine
close to that file and he promised to introduce me to SOTEL and OTRT. I
will come back with more information on that issue as soon as possible.

Also, is this mailing list the right place to get assistance on this
kind of issue?