[AfrICANN-discuss] Management of African ccTLDs: Panne du .td?

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Sep 17 18:03:57 SAST 2012

I don't want to make this sound like a commercial (and there are others
- also inside Africa - who no doubt can offer to assist as well) but
just to mention we may be able to help any African ccTLDs who maybe need
additional resources -- from a simple secondary nameserver right through
to a complete backend registry.

Happy to be contacted at any time. Off list, probably, best.

N.