[AfrICANN-discuss] ASWG outputs : Clarifications

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:57:18 SAST 2012

Thanks Badru et al,

My thinking about doing things right should never stop the train - let the
show go on please..

Of course! as an African I have to contribute - naturally. I will only
myself to blame if I knowingly let things go off the track without shouting
a warning and offering solutions (I have done that but it seems to be not
is needed at the moment in this case). I like to approach issues
holistically and the different opinion on the approach should not be a big
issue - I have started analyzing ....

Kind regards

Yassin