[AfrICANN-discuss] ASWG outputs : Clarifications

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Sat Sep 15 15:45:25 SAST 2012

Badru,

The alternative I have heard so far is to 'do nothing till your grandfather sits at the table'

The off the cuff advise of using national strategies turned out to be a non starter; does not show appreciation of ICANN as has been pointed out earlier by those who have developed national strategies :(

Best
Nii (speaking for my self)