[AfrICANN-discuss] A brief update on the ASWG

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Tue Sep 11 20:04:34 SAST 2012

Lerato Ma,

Please, I spoke on this list as my individual self and not as chair or member of anything. I did not mention any names but you have mentioned my name

Are you speaking for yourself? Have you read the document and do you have any comments?

We are talking about strategy not new gTLDs so feel free and say your mind but be on topic

Nii (for myself)