[AfrICANN-discuss] A brief update on the ASWG

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Tue Sep 11 21:33:23 SAST 2012

Lerato

Thanks for the reply. I think if we stick to the policy issues and not personalise posts.  We will get back to having open balanced discussions on the list. The issue of DCA in my book has been overblown and it is time for all to move on.   Most of us post under our individual capacity unless we explicitly stress that the views we are sharing are those of our organisation.  I think that way we get real debates and share diverse views.

I think we are all making progress and urge you and DCA to not isolate yourselves.  Please openly share the views and the community will decide.  It's all about consensus.

Once again thanks allot for openly responding.  Let's all share our comments positively.

I look forward to sharing more policy discussions in future.

Regards.

Badru Ntege
CEO
NFT Consult Ltd
Www.Nftconsult.com

“Vision without execution is hallucination.”
― Thomas A. Edison