[AfrICANN-discuss] The world is moving gradually towards cyber war

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:17:52 SAST 2012

Hi Poncelet,

Good to read from you on this list. I very much agree with your views.
Another unrelated issue is the rate of involvement of China in Africa
lately, and fortunately/unfortunately Africa government are playing
along...getting loans, striking deals that are not economically beneficial
to her citizens.

Cheers!