[AfrICANN-discuss] On Internet rules, India now more willing to say ICANN

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 00:56:50 SAST 2012

Hi
That is good.... The amalgamation is taking place at High policy level.

The homework is how to Translate that guesture into tangible outputs. That is where the work is!
There is a lot to be done...not to just stop there and celebrate... The question is .. How will the entire Africa going to benefit from that guesture?
There is more work to be done inclusively  ...
Kind regards
Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Vika Mpisane <vika at zadna.org.za> wrote:

Yep, great video this is, McTim. It stands out clearly we're now seeing an ICANN better engaging governments (in particular). This is a good development & I think the team Fadi has gathered for stakeholder engagement is likely to bear good fruit.

Vika