Re: [AfrICANN-discuss] The Google campaign – An ITU view

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:55:36 SAST 2012

Hi Nii,

There is no issue to keep you awake..yes I came into the global scene
through nomination in Dec 2004 and that is all and have since been keen to
join in to see <.africa> becoming a reality. me being as a Beneficiary and
User - not in the business.of making money but in the policy formulation.

What has poisoned .africa is as you know very well is when individual
benefit became a priority - and for free or through negative influence and
to the large extent with lies! The poison is ego and money - that is what
all the arguments and unfair fight is for. This has gone too far away from
the fair competition in business - I believe there is evidence for this
based on the way the battle (not competition) has been going.

May I state that I do not intend Calvin or anyone else who does not know me
well label me since I believe that what I am doing and standing for is
fairness without favour for thing one has or can do - only fairness and
truth lasts.

Lastly, what I have seen is a number of conflicts and blowing own trumpets
while blowing others candles to make theirs brighter?

Let us be straight in what we do and not to sell Africa cheaply:-(((

Ooops! did I say the truth here?

Warm regards

Yassin

On 29 November 2012 20:42, Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

> ...but what is your issue. FYI there were things happening on .africa well
> beyond 2004/5 for a fact even after folks learned about it in 2007 :)
>

> On Nov 29, 2012, at 19:07, Y Mshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Well well... At least Kalvin has labelled my opinion as a Strat Adviser
> for DCA....Is it news? that has been the case before the conception of the
> .africa business idea which has now caused untasty discussions.
> Its good one wakes up to the fact now after forgeting what was happening
> since 2004/05.
> Good stuff!
> Cheers
> Yassin
> [Its easier to be simple]
>
> From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.
>

> Calvin Browne <calvin at orange-tree.alt.za> wrote:
>

> On 29/11/2012 00:39, Nii Narku Quaynor wrote:
> > On Nov 28, 2012, at 21:06, Y Mshana2003 <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> After all, governments do not engage in business they regulate and
> collect Tax. Having said that, my conclusion is ITU = Governments and ICANN
> = Internet constituents. Big mistake is to mix the two as it will soon
> happen if we hide behind either to push any agenda.
> >>
> > ...I don't understand the abstract mathematics in this formula
> :(_______________________________________________
>
> Nii - decoding instructions at
>
> http://www.dotconnectafrica.org/about/global-strategic-advisory-leadership-group/
>
> regards
>
> --Calvin
>
> > AfrICANN mailing list
> > AfrICANN at afrinic.net

*Independent Consultant*
c/o DFID-Sierra Leone
5 Off Spur Road, Wilberforce
Freetown,SIERRA LEONE
Skype: yassinmshana1, Mobile:+23276926697, Fax: (+232) 22235769
*Do You really NEED TO PRINT THIS?*
 * "The illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read or*
* write** but those who cannot learn, relearn and unlearn" Alvin Toffler*