[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet regulation at national level?

Nii Narku Quaynor quaynor at ghana.com
Fri Nov 2 09:40:15 SAST 2012

On Nov 2, 2012, at 6:35, Pierre Lotis NANKEP <lnankep at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> .
>
> Today, another subject was proposed by Nii : "African Governments, Internet and Governance". And then it starts to get embarrassing. Why not stay focused on a topic until a specific result?

Haha... We were having a civil discourse and you go off base :(

You are in a hurry to grow so you keep disgracing yourself forgetting that its your uncle that tells you where you came from

- food for thought (RIR data privacy) initiated by Dr. Lisse
- Governments, Internet and Governance (Open Data) initiated by me
- you can add dotdotAfrica if you wish

And, BTW, I'll initiate a discussion when I think it's relevant *not* when you say so