[AfrICANN-discuss] Internet regulation at national level?

Pierre Lotis NANKEP lnankep at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 2 08:35:28 SAST 2012

It's always good to know where we come from.
Here is the way we followed to get at this idea of ​​organizing a Webminar:
- step 1 : Debate on "The ICANN Africa Strategy" Is Not the Same as the 'African Agenda" (introduce by Gideon)
- Step 2 : New subject "Let's be proactive" base on the previous debate (introduce by Pierre D.)
   2.1 ICT Policy (introduce by Yassin)
   2.2. Internet Regulation (introduce by Pierre N.)
- Step 3 : New subject "Internet regulation at national level?" base on the compilation on the above outcome (introduce by Nii)
   3.1 Here come the idea of a webinar (introduce by Pierre N.)
   3.2 Support by AfriNICto organise that webinar (introduce by Adiel)

Dear Badru, that is a brief summary of our discussions.
Your question "Out of curiosity what is the Agenda for this webinar ??" : We are all invited to contribute to the development of the Agenda.

Today, another subject was proposed by Nii : "African Governments, Internet and Governance". And then it starts to get embarrassing. Why not stay focused on a topic until a specific result?