[AfrICANN-discuss] Sophiagate

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri Dec 28 01:34:34 SAST 2012

Even logorrhea doesn't make coherence. And it doesn't tell us when YOU knew.

Ms Bekele lied and committed Sockpuppetry, which is acceptable to you but not that we call her on it.

She lives/conducts business in the US and as such is subject to US law, which she violated. That also seems to acceptable to you but not that I point this out.

You not only were never heard off after finishong your term, I can't find anythting DURING your term.

And, many of us know how the Nom-Com works, NOBODY is selected with a specific mandate.

But probably truth is an unfamiliar concept to you.

el

--
Sent from my BlackBerry