[AfrICANN-discuss] Sophiagate

bouba djamaab at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 28 13:06:39 SAST 2012

Dr. Lisse, it is certain now that your contributions show that you are on this list to distract and to spyafricans. This is to avoid us to have a vision.

You still need to understand that we are not at the time of slaveryor colonization or at the time of apartheid.

You bored us with Ms. Bekele, if she is doing bussiness in the USA and lies or fault there, how this concerns us here in Africa? You show that you have no argument against her ideas or her projects so you insult as you insulted Ms Inné or Ntoko.

If
You and your band of sixties (so-called ICT experts but in  reality gynecologists who come to give us lessons here concerning our domain) ... please leave us ... STOP SPYING FOR OTHERS ...

If you are racis or an IT-colon or worse e-spy against of Africa positions, just know we are not in fifteenth century and nor in 18th or 19th century.

voting proposed by Pierre N. is going on  ... the expected vote namibia ...

The other Doctor(Nii), who enjoys giving good or bad points like in classroom, before doing it show good example fist.

Are you representing the whole GHANA ? why taking GHANA.COM instead ofGHANA.GH? This is not the property of Ghana Government?
In this site (ghana.com) you put photographs of babies, did they or their their parents had authorized you to do so?

At the time of the esclabage had slaves inside and those outside ... and those inside are sicker than their masters if they are sick.

I have an advice for our veteran, please take your retirement if you love Africa. If we need you, we will contact you.

Peace.

----
Eng. Djamaa BOUBA
Director of Normalisation and Cooperation
National Agency for ICTs
Yaoundé-Cameroun
Email (Pro) : bouba at antic.cm
GSM : +237 77 32 46 17