[AfrICANN-discuss] .africa conflict of interest complaint * Time to stop gossips and do some work?*

Y Mshana2003 ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 01:10:28 SAST 2012

What is there to answer? Oga Nii I m not part of any Character Assassins group in any way and that is why I called this move a High Class Gossip since it is baseless and can be damaging in various ways. Would you play with large investments so easily?

I respect ICANN processes since they are based on agreed global policies. I expected a respected individual like you being alert and away from gossips...that is why a distinguished member of this list asked why I ve not been heard since the days when I served in ccNSO...good question: If one wishes to know more is because we did the work I was nominated for. I was not nominated to say YES to everything in order to look cool and good... The assignment by nominees I did not canvass for was to represent the  global community - neutrally with no individual interests attached that is still my principal.

Now trying to pull or push me away  from my long time support to DCA Trust based on  principles only because of 'recent' the gTLD application for .africa is not proper to myself since  I do not see any bankable misdeed by the DCA Trust. I m aware of the 'negotiated dislike' of the DCA Trust based on personal attacks directed to Ms Bekele in a very unprofessional manner which I do not wish to comment further than saying it has potrayed immaturity in this new area of business to a number of individuals who do not wish to respect others on ego basis. That is wrong to me. Ignorance of processes has also shown up unfortunately some distinguished individuals rallying behind misinformed legal areas. I wondered what kind of Lawyers would express their legal opinion online and summarize judgements online:
I m a commoner but can see something missing e.g. a person sitting in Namibia delivering judgement for for a USA Legal matter...is it a telecourt room?

Now comes another turn of events when I for one being Questioned by  the iterrogators on an issue put to me...Are You or Not? What kind of questioning is that....and of all  distinguished Dr Nii is now taking the lead in online interrogation to relieve the Dr from Namibia from duty?!?"I called the whole process 'High Level Gossip' Now it is escallating to character assassination if one recognises that ..it is not a complaint but a fact that one cannot utter things online and hide behind the masses. This is not politics it is a business issue.

I m asking anyone to stopping anyone from doing what they are doing...

Happy New Year..
Yassin

From Yassin . Sent from samsung mobile. On O2.

Nii Narku Quaynor <quaynor at ghana.com> wrote:

On Dec 27, 2012, at 12:22, Dr Yassin Mshana <ymshana2003 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oga Nii...When will your opinion stop starting with "We" just say "I" - please do not pull everyone into your way of thinking.

Ok Dr. "I" want your honest answer and others have asked the same. That makes "we";-)

AfrICANN mailing list
AfrICANN at afrinic.net