[AfrICANN-discuss] Sophiagate

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Fri Dec 7 16:59:11 SAST 2012

What hate speech?

Ms Bekele has admitted to lying and us using a false online
identity on this list, which has been used at least once
outside this list.  Sockpuppet is a name well defined in the
Wikipedia, and her as little merit the application of DCA,
(www.dotconnectafrica.org) for the .AFRICA TLD has her
conduct here and elsewhere is going to be used as the
classical example of "substantial misbehaviour" in terms of
RFC 1591 for years to come.

As far as myself being targeted for telling the truth,
thanks for your concern, I know who it's coming from and am
not bothered.

There is nothing wrong with lively or even enthusiastic debate.

greetings, el