[AfrICANN-discuss] Communication etiquette and hate speech

gift gift at itibots.com
Fri Dec 7 16:33:00 SAST 2012

  The levels of hate speech on this list are now worrying  - at least to
me as a relatively new person. It is just anger and hate from both
acclaimed and alleged victors and victims. Almost a war zone than a
battle of ideas - almost resembling political contests. What ever the
interests be it business or expertise, surely we can interact without
scandalizing and name calling one another - agree to disagree amicably.
Is this too much to expect rather than this vengeance and more vengeance.

Where is this taking us to? Can this be considered to be a sound
investment for Africa and our internet community? These are part of the
many questions that come to my mind when I read some of the emails.

Regards

Gift Shava

Information Technology Integrators
www. itibots.com <http://itibots.com>

Office: +26739334779, Mobile: +26772115870
Fax: +2673170457