[AfrICANN-discuss] Towards mailing list version 2.0

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Thu Dec 6 10:55:45 SAST 2012

I personally don't think that this list warrants such measures,
because you will not be able to even get existing members to
validate themselves.

I do however think that this is something one can try out for lists
where audience is restricted, for example by law (such as medical
practitioners in some European countries).

I don't particularly care whether I use S/MIME or PGP, I can do
both, I just figured out PGP/GPG many years ago and SSL only
recently.

As far as AUP is concerned, I disagree, then you need a moderator
and every Tom, Dick and Sophia will squeal if only a single comma
was changed.  I prefer that everyone uses it at one's own peril, and
be aware that there is a delete button.

el